Ingredients: You will need:
50 grams of butter
2 onions, finely chopped
4 red or yellow peppers, deseeded and chopped
1 tablespoon of mild curry powder
250 millilitre of dry white wine
1 kilogram of haddock or other firm white fish, skinned and roughly chopped
600 millilitres of milk
500 millilitre carton of cream
600 millilitres of fish or chicken stock
25 grams of flakes almonds, toasted
salt and pepper
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How to cook it:
1. Soften the onions and peppers in melted butter. Add the curry powder and
wine and cook for two minutes.
2. Add fish, milk, stock and cream and simmer for 20-30 minutes
3. Puree the mixture in a food processor and pour it back into a rinsed saucepan.
4. Heat through and season to taste.
5. Garnish with the flaked almonds.