• 500g of spaghetti
• 4 tablespoons of olive oil
• 3 tablespoons of drained capers
• 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
• 1 large fresh red chilli, deseeded and chopped
• 500g of cooked white turkey meat, shredded
• 1 tablespoon of grated lemon zest
• A handful of torn fresh basil leaves
• 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
• 50g of shaved Parmesan cheese
• Salt and pepper
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
How to cook it:
1. Place the spaghetti in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water
and cook according to packet instructions. Drain.
2. While the pasta is cooking, put the oil in a deep frying pan and heat until
3. Add the capers, garlic and chilli and cook for one minute.
4. Add the turkey and lemon zest and cook for four minutes, stirring all the
time, until the turkey is heated through.
5. Add the spaghetti to the pan with the basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper
and toss until it is well combined.
6. Place in serving bowls and top with the Parmesan.
Serve with some crusty white bread.