Ingredients: • 3 lemons
• 50g of butter
• 3 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from the stalks.
• 3 tablespoons of clear honey
• 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
• 8 chicken thighs and drumsticks
• 750g of potatoes, scrubbed or peeled and cut into 2 cm square chunks
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: One hour
How to cook it:
1. Preheat oven to 200 C or Gas mark 6.
2. Squeeze the juice from two of the lemons.
3. Gently melt the butter in a small saucepan, adding the lemon juice,
garlic, honey and rosemary.
4. Season well with salt and pepper.
5. Arrange the chicken in one layer in a shallow roasting tin. Place the
potatoes around the chicken and drizzle the lemony butter over the potatoes
and chicken turning them so they are evenly coated.
6. Cut the third lemon into wedges and put amongst the chicken and potatoes.
7. Roast the chicken for one hour until the juices run clear and the
potatoes golden. Stir twice during the cooking time.
8. Serve with a green salad and some crusty bread.